camfield: Koolster knows how to use it. (Default)
[personal profile] camfield
I commissioned a piece of art based on my story 'release'.

PLEASE NOTE that this is a NSFW piece.



:D


Photobucket




If you put this somewhere, just PLEASE link my story Release and C.M.D (artist).

:D

Hope you like it, I know I did!

P.S.  She did a few that didn't 'make the cut' and are over at her blogspot HERE!

Date: 2012-01-26 06:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pjlover666.livejournal.com
*blink* *blink* *nosebleed* *falls from chair*

Oh my... My compliments to the artist! O.0

ksfhkjhsdf#djf^ sjg%@RD#Fsk@#gkka fjgkdjssa^&@@# AW$R#d@$F!!!!!?!!!d^^

*faints*

Date: 2012-01-26 07:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
INORITE! I have massive respect for this lovely artist!

Date: 2012-01-26 07:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] renegadewriter8.livejournal.com
O.O HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Oh that is so yummy! unf! *dies*

Date: 2012-01-26 07:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
I agree! Iz HOT LIKE FIRE!

:D

Date: 2012-01-27 05:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
Okay, I know this TOTALLY isn't the point of your ID image... but SOUNDWAVE'S LEG HAS A FACE!!!

Makes me think, "'Meh' leg is unmoved by your seduction technique."

I'M SORRY *WAILS*

Date: 2012-01-29 03:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] renegadewriter8.livejournal.com
AHAHAHAHAHA! LOL you crack me up XD

Date: 2012-01-29 06:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
I'm glad? :D


I now may have to make that icon...

Date: 2012-01-29 07:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] renegadewriter8.livejournal.com
ohooo do it do it do it and pass me the link! XD

Date: 2012-01-29 11:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
I can't find the original!!! Any idea where I can look?

Date: 2012-01-29 11:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] renegadewriter8.livejournal.com
Original what? The icon? Pell made it ^^

Date: 2012-01-30 12:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
I was looking for the original image. Pell?

Date: 2012-01-30 12:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] renegadewriter8.livejournal.com
pellimusprime she did the icon don't know where she got the image

Date: 2012-01-30 12:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
BAH! Well, I had to just go over the 'play' but I love that leg face so much...

Date: 2012-01-27 02:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fianna9.livejournal.com
*!@WOW@!* That's extremely impressive! ......(is speechless and staring)

Date: 2012-01-27 04:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
:D

I agree! She is a super talented artist and writer!

Date: 2012-01-27 07:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] darkeyes-17.livejournal.com
*cries in happiness*

What an amazing piece of work! Thanks for sharing!

*save it to locked TF smut files*

Date: 2012-01-27 01:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camfield.livejournal.com
Hehe! Locked files inDEED!

:D

January 2020

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
121314151617 18
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 4th, 2026 07:22 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios